Since its founding in 1980, Hage Real Estate (licensed in New York State) has led the way in bringing a professional attitude to Cortland County & Central New York residential and commercial real estate transactions. This means a thorough understanding of the local market and personal attention to all of our clients. We are particularly proud of our reputation for honest, timely service. Just ask our clients!
If you are entering the housing market, WHY are we your best choice?
Because Hage Real Estate:
- Has ranked in the top Cortland, NY real estate firms since opening in 1980
- Sales agents are consistent recipients of the “Golden Circle” Award … given to Cortland real estate agents who list and sell over one million dollars through the multiple listings service
- Consists of a team of full-time agents committed long-term to the profession
- Is a member of a national referral system to provide better service to our clients
- Sales agents have completed extensive in-house training in addition to state licensing and continuing education
- Has educated and experienced professionals working uniquely together as a team to provide you with the best service
- Has had agents recognized as a part of an elite group of top producers invited to a “Top Producer” round table discussion in Albany, New York
- Sales agents have the highest average production rate of any of the sales agents in the areas leading Cortland real estate offices
- Leads the way in creative advertising through well-placed print ads, television, and the internet, as well as continuous recognition of its sales staff
- As a locally owned business committed to Central New York, you will find “Team Hage” actively involved in many local organizations as volunteers, financial supporters and committee members. These organizations include: United Way, Cortland County Board of Realtors, YMCA, YWCA, local churches and schools, Habitat for Humanity, Chamber of Commerce, Zonta, Cortland Repertory Theatre, Cortland Loaves and Fishes, Business Development Council, Cortland Community Service Club, Rotary International, Homer Center for the Arts and 1890 House Museum
The longevity and loyalty of our team, the dedication of our principal broker, who has been honored three times as REALTOR® of the Year, and our commitment to promoting Cortland County as an outstanding place to live makes “Team Hage” your best choice!
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our clients have to say!
“Marie is great to work with. First time home buyer and I knew absolutely nothing. Marie walked me through what I needed to know, and even got me a lower price on my property. I never felt nervous because I had absolute trust in her work and knowledge of her field. Always gave me a heads up and took care of business. She looked out for me and I definitely recommend.”
Submitted 1/09/2019 • Bought a Single Family Home in Homer, NY.
“John helped me purchase my first home. He was super helpful along the way. I had a million questions, and he handled them perfectly. He was always willing to take a second look and a third with the house I purchased. I was very happy with the experience I had with John and would recommend him to any first time home buyer”
Submitted 11/25/2019 • Bought a Single Family Home in Bank Street, Fall River, MA.
“Jaimie was truly amazing! She understood what we were looking for and found us the perfect home. We had some struggles during our search but she was always right there to talk us through EVERYTHING. We really would not be in our dream home if it wasn’t for Jaimie. I can’t recommend her enough!”
Submitted 9/20/2019 • Bought a Single Family Home in Cortland, NY.
“Jason motivated us to prep the 124-year-old family home for listing in just 5 days. His experience and advice on just how much effort (and money) to invest in making the house ready to show was invaluable, especially since 4 out of 5 of us children live at least 60 minutes away. Jason kept us informed of buyers’ feedback and advised us when it was time to adjust the asking price. These are all the things you’d expect from a good agent. But Jason also understood the emotional significance of this sale for us, and his compassion was as just as important as his financial expertise. We accepted an offer within 5 weeks, and closed 8 weeks after that. I would recommend him to my friends and family without hesitation.”
Submitted 8/07/2019 • Sold a Home in Baldwinsville, NY.
“Jerry was extremely helpful and knowledgeable when we bought our property. He was very professional and always had our best interests in the forefront.”
Submitted 1/20/2019 • Bought a Single Family Home in Scipio Center, NY.
“Mike did an exceptional job walking me through the process of purchasing a home. Being that it was my first time, Mike helped me every step of the way. Mike remained professional even when the process became frustrating. If you are looking for someone who knows the area and gives you individualized attention, Mike is the guy!”
Submitted 8/23/2018 • Bought a Single Family Home in Munsons Corners, NY.