Since its founding in 1980, Hage Real Estate (licensed in New York State) has led the way in bringing a professional attitude to Cortland County & Central New York residential and commercial real estate transactions. This means a thorough understanding of the local market and personal attention to all of our clients. We are particularly proud of our reputation for honest, timely service. Just ask our clients!
If you are entering the housing market, WHY are we your best choice?
Because Hage Real Estate:
- Has ranked in the top Cortland, NY real estate firms since opening in 1980
- Sales agents are consistent recipients of the “Golden Circle” Award … given to Cortland real estate agents who list and sell over one million dollars through the multiple listings service
- Consists of a team of full-time agents committed long-term to the profession
- Is a member of a national referral system to provide better service to our clients
- Sales agents have completed extensive in-house training in addition to state licensing and continuing education
- Has educated and experienced professionals working uniquely together as a team to provide you with the best service
- Has had agents recognized as a part of an elite group of top producers invited to a “Top Producer” round table discussion in Albany, New York
- Sales agents have the highest average production rate of any of the sales agents in the areas leading Cortland real estate offices
- Leads the way in creative advertising through well-placed print ads, television, and the internet, as well as continuous recognition of its sales staff
- As a locally owned business committed to Central New York, you will find “Team Hage” actively involved in many local organizations as volunteers, financial supporters and committee members. These organizations include: United Way, Cortland County Board of Realtors, YMCA, YWCA, local churches and schools, Habitat for Humanity, Chamber of Commerce, Zonta, Cortland Repertory Theatre, Cortland Loaves and Fishes, Business Development Council, Cortland Community Service Club, Rotary International, Homer Center for the Arts and 1890 House Museum
The longevity and loyalty of our team, the dedication of our principal broker, who has been honored three times as REALTOR® of the Year, and our commitment to promoting Cortland County as an outstanding place to live makes “Team Hage” your best choice!
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our clients have to say!
I have worked with Hage Real Estate in the past to purchase a home, and I worked with them again to sell my home. The whole team at Hage is wonderful! Our Hage agent was very helpful, knowledgeable and answers any questions I might have about seeing a house for sale, buying a house and selling a house. Our Hage agent made the process very easy and stress-free. Thank you for all the help!
Hage Real Estate was FANTASTIC to work with! Our Hage agent had a lot of knowledge about the area and houses available. We had a unique situation as we were moving to the area. Our agent was extremely flexible and helped us look at times when we could meet here in Cortland. Our Hage agent listened to what we wanted in a home and genuinely cared about helping us find it! When we’re ready for a new home, we’ll definitely contact Hage Real Estate to help us sell/purchase.
My wife and I have used Hage Real Estate to buy and sell multiple homes over the last few years for personal and business. Our Hage agent was wonderful to work with. Gets us information very quickly and works around our schedule. I highly recommend Hage Real Estate.
Working with Hage Real Estate was an absolute pleasure. Our agent knew what I needed and helped me find the perfect home for me. I was kept in the loop on every detail of the buying process and I would definitely recommend working with Hage Real Estate.