Since its founding in 1980, Hage Real Estate (licensed in New York State) has led the way in bringing a professional attitude to Cortland County & Central New York residential and commercial real estate transactions. This means a thorough understanding of the local market and personal attention to all of our clients. We are particularly proud of our reputation for honest, timely service. Just ask our clients!
If you are entering the housing market, WHY are we your best choice?
Because Hage Real Estate:
- Has ranked in the top Cortland, NY real estate firms since opening in 1980
- Sales agents are consistent recipients of the “Golden Circle” Award … given to Cortland real estate agents who list and sell over one million dollars through the multiple listings service
- Consists of a team of full-time agents committed long-term to the profession
- Is a member of a national referral system to provide better service to our clients
- Sales agents have completed extensive in-house training in addition to state licensing and continuing education
- Has educated and experienced professionals working uniquely together as a team to provide you with the best service
- Has had agents recognized as a part of an elite group of top producers invited to a “Top Producer” round table discussion in Albany, New York
- Sales agents have the highest average production rate of any of the sales agents in the areas leading Cortland real estate offices
- Leads the way in creative advertising through well-placed print ads, television, and the internet, as well as continuous recognition of its sales staff
- As a locally owned business committed to Central New York, you will find “Team Hage” actively involved in many local organizations as volunteers, financial supporters and committee members. These organizations include: United Way, Cortland County Board of Realtors, YMCA, YWCA, local churches and schools, Habitat for Humanity, Chamber of Commerce, Zonta, Cortland Repertory Theatre, Cortland Loaves and Fishes, Business Development Council, Cortland Community Service Club, Rotary International, Homer Center for the Arts and 1890 House Museum
The longevity and loyalty of our team, the dedication of our principal broker, who has been honored three times as REALTOR® of the Year, and our commitment to promoting Cortland County as an outstanding place to live makes “Team Hage” your best choice!
Don’t just take our word for it, listen to what our clients have to say!
“Hage Real Estate has helped me purchase three properties and sell one. Our Hage Realtor knows the area and shows properties that he thinks will fit your needs. He is very responsive and is always willing to help. I would strongly recommend a Hage Real Estate Realtor for your buying and selling needs.”
“Great Hage Real Estate Realtor. She does her very best to represent you. She definitely knows her stuff and is a great communicator. My Hage Realtor is hard working and excellent negotiator. Having her represent my interests was the right decision.“
“Our Hage Realtor was extremely helpful in my home search. I had lots of homes that I wanted to see throughout our process and she was always willing to bring me to each. She was absolutely honest and helpful when viewing each property. She had my best interest in mind. She negotiated for me and saw me through to the end. Thank you, my Hage Realtor, for all that you did. I love my new home in Cortland.“
“My Hage Realtor was very wonderful to work with. Not only did he help me to rent my house but also to sell it. My Hage Realtor always kept me well informed and educated about the process even with me living out of the state. He was very punctual with information and overall made my experience seamless!“